Now that Mr. Eric Holder, Attorney General of the US, has forced prosecution of the Banksters to the States, and allowed regulators to shirk their obligations to regulate this damaged industry, It's time to make the Cram-Down a legitimate tool to stop or end foreclosures, bail out our fellow homeowners directly, and stop the short sale debacle occurring in our country.
- Make the property affordable, keeping the homeowner in their property, and their community
- Protect the remaining assets of the family unit
- Make the property a performing asset for the financial institution
- And, in most instances, the written down mortgage will recover most of the principal of the original note, preserving the capital base of the Bank
- Clear foreclosure cases out of the overcrowded court system
- End the blight of abandoned or poorly managed bank-owned properties in Florida, California, Nevada, and other states
Thank you for listening and TAKE ACTION!